Consider the size of your kitchen and your cooking habits. A simple calculation allows you to get that answer; just multiply the volume of your room by 10 to obtain the ideal capacity (Unit used is m3/h).
If it is used in filtering mode, the hood purifies the odors produced during food cooking, while most of the vapor is released back within the environment (it is recommended to change the charcoal filter every 3 months). If it is used in ventilation mode, both the smells and the vapors are evacuated outside the house: when possible, the ventilation hood is always to be preferred, as the highest performance version. Also, the hood must be positioned at the recommended distance indicated by the instruction manual; as a rule, the hood should be installed at ≥ 65cm from the gas hob, and at ≥ 50cm from the electric hob (some exceptions apply, based on different models).
AISI 304 stainless steel, is rich in chromium and nickel, which give steel its anti-corrosive properties, and it is used for all domestic appliances.
- To rinse well with water after use and to dry with a clean cloth or a chamois leather cloth
- To use any normal detergent if it does not contain chlorine or its by-products, as muriatic acid, or bleach
- To use a little warm white vinegar, only for persistent stains
- Not to use steel wool or abrasive materials which could irreparably scratch the steel surface
- Not to drag hot pots and pans on the top. To use chopping boards, potholders and mats while working in the kitchen
- Not to place hot pots and ovens on the top to avoid buckling and bluing
- Not to leave rusty metal objects on the surface for a long time
- Not to leave open packets or bottles of detergents or other chemical substances near the product
- To use periodically or in case of need, a stainless-steel cream polish product, to polish and protect the stainless steel
Induction cooktops use an electromagnetic field to heat up a pan while leaving the cooking surface cool to touch and without heating the air around the hob.
Induction hobs heat more quickly than gas or regular electric, thus saving energy as well as time. However, induction cooking requires special cooking vessels that must be made of magnetic-based material such as stainless steel, cast iron, & enameled steel.
Teka provides ovens (gas and electric) with the fan-assisted cooking function which helps distribute the heat evenly inside the oven. Usually gas ovens give off moisture, creating a humid heat rather than the dry heat required for effective roasting. The heat in an electric oven is drier and more evenly distributed compared to a gas oven, which is better for baking and roasting most types of food.
Gas ovens require a forced ventilation in the cabinet where they are placed, whereas electric ovens do not require that.
Pyrolysis is a process that decomposes waste material using high temperatures. During the cleaning cycle, the internal temperature reaches approximately 500°C, breaking down food residue that remains within the oven cavity and which can subsequently be removed simply by using a damp cloth. A pyrolytic oven is usually more expensive than a regular electric oven, and you should opt for it if you lead a busy life and a busy kitchen, and if you have no hesitation to splurge a little on your main oven.
if you like this feature, check out our STEAKMASTER Oven & our MAESTRO HLB 8600 P.
Teka has many patented features and special products such as:
- The Steakmaster oven: With the exclusive SteakGrill technology (700º) to prepare meat as in a barbecue; cook Steak, Entrecote, Rib eye steak or grilled hamburgers in just a few minutes. Equipped with the DualClean Pyrolysis + Hydroclean® PRO Cleaning System.
- The SteamBox: Turn your oven into a steam one with Teka’s SteamBox tray. Your food will keep all nutrients, vitamins, and minerals without any oil. With a wide range of accessories, feel free to cook juicy food on individual trays or big pieces of meat on the grid.
- The iOven: Multifunction Oven with 50 recipes with a temperature meat probe & HydroClean® PRO cleaning system. Exclusively equipped with the SteamBox tray that helps you turn your oven into a steam one! This oven acts as your own personal chef.
- The Multi-capsule Coffee Machine: Compatible with all types of capsules. No limits for your coffee. You can use different brands of coffee capsules directly in the Teka coffee maker. And if you prefer a cup of tea, that too! Compatible with E.S.E (Easy serving espresso) and Nespresso©, Marcilla©, Caffitaly©, Lavazza©, Espresso Point©, Illy i-Espresso©, L´Or Espresso©, Kimbo©, Starbucks©, Paulig©, Tchibo Cafissimo©, Tesco© capsules.
All the trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Teka Lebanon offers a two-year warranty, starting delivery & installation date.
Warranty terms are to be viewed, upon request, with the after-sales department.
Teka Lebanon provides the following:
- Sales consultancy: you can contact our boutique showroom on
+961 1 495 897.
- After-sales service & customer care: delivery, installation & maintenance of purchased products.
Our teams of expert technicians are ready to assist you with your requests.
To book an appointment please contact our after-sales and customer care department on +961 79 300 260.
Teka Lebanon does not provide the following:
- Interior Design and execution
- Coring of worktops, wood, walls, or ceilings
- Installation of sinks, mixers, and food waste disposers, or anything plumbing-related
- Crane services
Teka is part of TEKA Group founded in Germany in 1924, Initially the company was specialized in agriculture machinery, soon after, they began to work in stainless steel.
In 1957, Teka was born; it only manufactured sinks. Success led Teka to start manufacturing cookers, ovens, and hoods, until in 1964 they set up in Spain and the worldwide expansion began with the manufacture of kitchen and bathroom products.
Teka is present today in Europe, America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand in 56 countries like China, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Turkey, UAE, & Morocco to name a few.
Teka has factories in Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Scandinavia, Hungary, Mexico, Venezuela, Turkey, Indonesia, and China.
Teka is a versatile brand, able to offer you a comprehensive line-up of products like cooker hoods, hobs (gas, electric, & induction), ovens (gas, electric), microwaves, sinks, mixer taps, washing machines, dryers, fridges, and wine coolers, with various designs, finishes, and budgets.
Your kitchen can be mono branded with Teka from A to Z!
ORDERS & DELIVERY
We only accept Cash payments
We do not exchange products after purchase. In case of defect or product malfunction please contact our after-sales and customer care department on +961 79 300 260.
Purchased items are non-refundable.
We deliver to all locations in Lebanon; delivery is usually scheduled within 72 hours depending on your location. You can benefit from free delivery fees on your online orders. We also offer installation services, please contact our after-sales department on
+961 79 300 260 for follow-up.
For tracking, please contact our after-sales and customer care department on: +961 79 300 260.